Terms and Conditions
This legal notice applies to the contents of the website under the domain name www.ww-magazine.co.uk ("Website").
Please read this agreement carefully. By using the Website you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agreed to comply with them. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you must not use this Website and you are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check periodically for changes. NOTHNG IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. THIS IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND SEVEN PUBLISHING GROUP LIMITED ("Seven", “we” or “us”).
If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a query about WW International Inc. a Virginia corporation whose principal place of business is located at 675 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10010 and its Group (“Group” means the company, its subsidiaries, the ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined by section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006) (“WW”) please contact Customer Services on 0345 345 1500 or email them at email@example.com.
1. Company details
- 1.1 www.ww-magazine.co.uk is owned and operated by Seven Publishing Group Limited, registered number 04809240, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at 3-7 Herbal Hill, London EC1R 5EJ. Seven’s VAT number is 884243701.
2. Security and termination
- 2.1 You must ensure that the details provided by you when using the Website are correct and complete.
- 2.2 Seven reserves the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website and its services with or without notice including the right to decline competition entry to any Competition (as defined below). Upon such termination or suspension you will be denied access to any information you have stored on the Website.
- 2.3 Seven excludes liability for any actions taken in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions in accordance with Condition 10 and Seven may take any action it reasonably deems appropriate.
- 2.4 Seven reserves the right in our absolute discretion to discontinue the Website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
- 2.5 Seven may change the Website or delete features in any way, at any time and for any reason.
3. Member conduct
- 3.1 You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- ▪ Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- ▪ Using the Website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- ▪ Transmitting or procuring the sending of material that is or which encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable local, national or international laws, regulations or codes of practice.
- ▪ Transmitting or procuring the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or other forms of solicitation (spam).
- ▪ Harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- ▪ Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- ▪ Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
- ▪ Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks.
- ▪ Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- ▪ Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- ▪ Engaging in technically harmful behaviour, which includes but is not limited to: computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, harmful components, corrupted data and other malicious software or harmful programs designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- 3.2 Seven reserves the right to refuse to post material on our Website or to remove material already posted on the Website.
- 4.2 Seven will process any personal information it collects from you, or that you provide to Seven, on behalf of the relevant WW Group entity which is the registered "Data Controller" for the purposes of data protection law. By using this Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
5. Intellectual property
- 5.1 All intellectual property rights in the Website and the material published on it are owned by or licensed to Seven and/or WW and protected by copyright laws, trade marks, database rights and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Websites without a written licence from Seven, or the owner of the intellectual property, as the case may be.
- 6.1 You agree to indemnify and hold Seven harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that arise out of the content you submit, post or transmit via the Website, or from your use or misuse of the Website or the use or misuse by any person for whom you are responsible or from your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
7. Dealing with third party suppliers
- 7.1 You agree that your dealings with Third Party Suppliers found on or through the service including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the Third Party Supplier, and you agree not to hold Seven liable for any disputes you may have with such Third Party Supplier.
- 8.1 The Website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As Seven has no control over such websites and resources you agree that links to third party websites are provided solely for your information and convenience and Seven is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources and is not liable for the content found at such websites or resources. If you decide to access any third party websites linked to the website you do so entirely at your own risk and Seven will not be liable for any loss or damaged that may arise from your use of them.
- 8.2 You may link to the Website’s home page, provided that you do so in a way that is reasonable, in good faith and legal and does not damage Seven’s reputation or WW’s reputation. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement with Seven or WW where none exists.
- 8.3 You must not establish a link to the Website in any website that is not owned by you.
- 8.4 Seven reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
9. No reliance on information
- 9.1 The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of the Website.
- 9.2 Although Seven makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
10. Limitations of Liability
- 10.1 Subject to Condition 10.8, Seven excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
10.2 Seven will not be liable to any user for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- ▪ Use of, or inability to use, the Website; or
- ▪ Use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the Website.
- 10.3 Seven assumes no liability for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or any other disabling features or technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, or downloading content from the Website or from any website linked to
- 10.4 Seven assumes no liability for any incompatibility between the Website and other websites, services, software or hardware.
- 10.5 Seven assumes no liability for any delays or failures you may experience in initiating, conducting or completing any transmissions in connection with the Website.
- 10.6 Seven assumes no liability for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any of its websites, domain names or services.
- 10.7 The Website is for private and non-commercial use only and you agree not to use the Website for commercial or business purposes. Seven will have no liability to you for any use of the Website including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages or any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, or otherwise.
10.8 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Seven's liability for:
- a) death or personal injury caused by Seven’s negligence; or
- b) Seven’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English law.
- 11.1 Seven does not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs, viruses, or similar hazard. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- 11.2 You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Seven will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
12. Accessing the Website
- 12.1 While Seven endeavours to ensure the Website is available 24 hours a day, Seven does not guarantee that the Website or any content on it will always be available or be uninterrupted. Seven may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Website without notice. Seven shall not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time, for any period.
13. Prize draws
The following additional terms and conditions apply to all prize draws featured on the Website and within the WW monthly magazine (“WW Magazine”). Depending on the nature of the prize draw, there may be additional rules. Please refer to the terms and conditions of each individual prize draw for details. Where specific terms and conditions apply to a prize draw, they will take precedence over these stated ones in the event of a conflict.
- 13.1 Prize draws are open to readers of WW Magazine and/or the Website who are residents of the UK and aged 18 and over, except employees of WW, Seven, their agents or anyone professionally connected to these prize draws and the immediate family members of all persons referred to in this clause.
- 13.2 Seven will only accept one entry per person for each prize draw and will not accept third-party or bulk entries. No purchase is necessary.
- 13.3 Postal or phone entries will not be accepted for online-only prize draws.
- 13.4 The closing date for entries is stated on each individual prize draw and no entries will be accepted after the closing date.
- 13.5 Seven accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible, indecipherable, incomprehensible, incomplete, lost, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for whatever reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt of entry.
- 13.6 The prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as offered, and there is no cash alternative. Proof of age may be required before the prize can be given.
- 13.7 Prizes are subject to availability and Seven reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or comparable value if Seven, in its sole discretion, deems this necessary.
- 13.8 The winner(s) of the prize draw will be selected shortly after the closing date and will be notified by post within 28 days of the closing date. An independent person will draw the winning entries. Following such notification, each winner may be required to send Seven full details of their postal address, to which the prize will be delivered. You agree that Seven may share these details with the third-party provider of the prize, who will deliver the prize directly to the winner. Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise indicated. Seven accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- 13.9 The winner(s) accept prizes at their own risk. For those prizes that involve travel, the winner(s) should obtain their own travel insurance and ensure that they are fit to travel.
- 13.10 Seven shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from the prize draw administration or the winner(s) acceptance and use / enjoyment of the prizes.
- 13.11 Seven's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 13.12 .By entering into any prize draw, you agree to having your name and details published online or in a future issue of the WW Magazine.
- 13.13 The winner(s) may be required to take part in such reasonable publicity as may be requested by Seven or WW resulting from the prize draw.
- 13.14 All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner(s). However, if prizes are not claimed within six weeks of the closing date, a redraw of the prize draw will take place, and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- 13.15 A list of winner(s)' names and counties will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a SAE to Prize Draws, WW magazine, Seven Publishing, 3-7 Herbal Hill, London EC1R 5EJ.
- 13.16 The promoter is Seven Publishing Group Limited, 3-7 Herbal Hill, London, EC1R 5EJ, on behalf of WW, unless otherwise stated. Prize draws are operated by the Promoter, and the Promoter will be responsible for the handling of entry details and other data. By entering the prize draw, you agree that your personal details will be shared with WW.
- 13.18 Personal details submitted by entrants will be used only for the purpose of administering promotions and will not be used for marketing or any other reason unless the entrant has consented to such use.
- 13.19 Seven reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- 13.20 You should review these Terms and Conditions regularly, as you will be deemed to have accepted any variation in continuing to use the Website after it has been updated.
- 14.1 Reader offers may be displayed on the Website from time to time. All offers are provided by third-party companies and cannot be guaranteed by Seven. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for each individual offer.
- 14.2 All offers are subject to availability and may be amended or terminated at any time.
- 15.1 The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- 15.2 If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms and Conditions shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and be enforceable.
- 15.3 These Terms and Conditions, its subject matter and formation are governed by the laws of England. You and Seven both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.